Sunday, September 25, 2011

Death Of A Salesman On Ice

Saturday, September 25: Rolling Meadows, IL-2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.


This morning I met up with my friend, Claire Wedermyer. I first met Claire in 2004 when she was a clown on the Red Unit of Ringling. She also spent two years as the clown on Kelly Miller.


We went to breakfast at the Egg'lectic Cafe; I had to get in one more visit before we left!


Both shows today were packed. Every seat was filled, including the extra bleachers that were put out.


Claire watched the first show, and then her friend, Ariele, came to the second show with her friend, Eric.

Ryan knew Ariele from Skirkus and Japan; and I had met her once before when Ringling played Chicago.

We spent some time catching up with them after the show was over.


I stayed in for the evening to make dinner and call some friends. It was really nice.




No comments: