Friday, September 23, 2011

Floccinaucinihilipilification

Thursday, September 22: Lockport, IL-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.

Miles: 41

Lot: Brett Hassert Park


Towards the end of this morning's jump there was a stretch where not many arrows were put up and the route became a little confusing. For a few minutes I thought that I had blown the arrows, but then I saw one and felt great relief that I was on the right track.


All day today Ryan worked on one of the costume/props for next year. I did little things like ripping seams and cutting out patches. I'm just glad to be a part of the team!


We did good business for both shows, although I thought there would be a lot more people from the amount of lot lice milling around the back yard all morning.


2 comments:

Dennis said...

I used to post what I called 'confidence arrows'.
Not really necessary but nice to see on those long lonely stretches.
Dennis

Anonymous said...

It's nice to have an arrow every 10or 15 miles to let you know that you are still on the route. I f you don';t see one you really start to worry that you blew them and where do you go to get back on the route.
Bob Kitto