Monday, September 12, 2011

Hair Pulling Stress

Sunday, September 11: Harvard, IL-2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.

Miles: 32

Lot: Milky Way Park


When we woke up, Alex and I called GoDaddy's tech support to see why we couldn't upload the Steve & Ryan website.

They were very helpful, and in just a few minutes our website was online!


Alex made a new business card for us while I worked on the photo gallery for our website.

Unfortunately, when I tried to update the site I managed to crash the whole thing.

*%$#^@*&*^^&**&!!!!!!!!!


Alex had to take off right before the first show; it was so nice having him visit. He helped us out SO much while he was here.


Greg, Karen, and Emily DeSanto came to visit today. I chatted with them while I got into makeup, and then they went into the tent to watch the first show.


Hey performers, you know the feeling when you can't do anything right when there are people in the audience that you want to make proud?

Yeah, that was the first show for us.


At least both performances were almost full, and the second audience was much better. I wish the DeSantos could have seen us perform for them instead.


We did get to visit with Greg, Karen, and Emily for a bit between shows, and Ryan and I bought a few books from Greg.

I got an autobiography by Charlie Rivel, and a book on the Fratellinis written by Albert. Score!


During the second show I called GoDaddy once again to find out how to fix the monumental mess I made of our site.

I didn't like the answer at all, but there was not much I could do about it. I deleted the site and started from scratch; uploading each and every page, file, and image manually.

Ugh.


1 comment:

Rose said...

The new and improved site looks great. The work of the three of you has paid off well. Nice job!