Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sleepy Time

Tuesday, September 13: Island Lake, IL-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.

Miles: 20

Lot: Water Tower Park


This morning, after releasing the ducks (which is almost as frightening as releasing the Kraken) and making breakfast, I collapsed into bed for a nap.

I didn't get much sleep last night due to our night out, and I was also not feeling so hot. Apparently the cold I have been fighting is slowly gaining ground.


I wasn't the only one that was beat today.



We did decent business for the first show, and the second show was almost full.

Once again the second audience was fantastic.


We had a great water gag that helped me forget how crummy I was feeling; it was so much fun.


After the shows I took some Nyquil and went right to bed.


1 comment:

Rose said...

Thats the sweetest photo.

Dad and son have the same expression. The same sense of safety, love and contentment. Its a sure sign of having a wonderful life.

Thanks for sharing that private moment.