Saturday, October 15, 2011

10 Mo' To Go

Friday, October 14: Camdenton, MO-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.

Miles: 75

Lot: Amphitheater grounds


When Tatiana made lunch today, she shared some with me. That was the delicious highlight of my day!


Fridman fixed my water pump, but he said that something inside of it is over heating and causing it to turn off.

When I am not using water, he told me to keep the pump turned off. It is a pain of a habit to get into, but once we get back to Hugo and I can easily get to an RV shop, I will buy a new pump,


There were huge rocks in the backdoor. Apparently the ring suffered the same problem, but thankfully a few guys went in and raked the majority of them out.


The first show was full, and the second show was packed. They had to set up the extra bleachers to accommodate everybody; the audiences were great too.


I remarked to John Moss how wonderful it would be if our remaining 10 shows were like that.


No comments: