Saturday, October 1, 2011

Happy Windsday

Thursday, September 29: Marseilles, IL-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.

Miles: 36

Lot: 10 Acre Park


We did good business for both shows today. Tim Tegge watched the first one, and I was able to quickly say "Hi/Bye" to him during the second show.


It was a difficult day to get through because the lot was so uneven in the ring. On top of that, the wind was blowing like crazy, and of course it was blowing right into the back door.

Every time we were waiting on a cue, we were getting slapped in the face by flailing curtains.


The one upside of the day was that I learned to make pasta sauce. Yesterday at Wal Mart Ryan instructed me on which ingredients to buy, and he gave me his sauce recipe.

It didn't turn out as well as he and Tatiana make it, but I will get there.


The wind was blowing at scary speeds all night long. My trailer was rockin' so hard that folks should have assumed they best not come a knockin'.

(Thank you for indulging me for that stretch of a joke)

No comments: