Wednesday, October 12, 2011

TDS: Torta Delivery Service

Tuesday, October 11: Winfield, MO-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.

Miles: 33

Lot: Sports Field


On the jump this morning I spotted a coffee shop not very far from the lot that I wanted to check out. After getting everything set up, I walked over just to find out that the shop was closed on Tuesdays. BAH!


For the past several days Ryan has been painting a pirate ship prop that Fridman built for Carolyn's next year dog act. He finished it this morning, and it looks fantastic.


We had a decent sized crowd for the first show. I just was not feeling it, and I couldn't get in a groove. Luckily we did good business for the second show and the audience was great!

They really recharged my batteries and helped me give a great performance.


John Moss sent me a text last night telling me that Reyna was making tortas for dinner. I mistook him and thought he meant that she was making them tonight.

I realized my error after the show, but Reyna was nice enough to make a torta just for me, and Johnny even delivered it to my door.

Now that's service!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is a torta?

Steve Copeland said...

Not much, what's a torta with you?

Steve Copeland said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torta

Read under the Mexico section and you will learn about one of the most wonderful dishes known to mankind.

Anonymous said...

Now that is funny... or at least as funny as saying "soya".

Steve Copeland said...

I don't get it...

Anonymous said...

At the end of your meatball sub challenge video you said "soya".

Steve Copeland said...

I know. I'm just being a smart ass. :o)
It's one of my more endearing qualities.

Anonymous said...

You are getting wise in old age my young grass hopper.