Friday, December 9, 2011

December 7: Day Off & December 8: Pottstown, PA-7:00 p.m.

We had a much needed day off on December 7th. When I first saw our route, I wondered if a free day wouldn't be better midway through the tour.
After the craziness of the first two days though, I was more than happy to relax a little bit!

Ryan, Tatiana, Nico, and I went to the King of Prussia Mall, which is HUGE! It is broken into two big buildings, each with a top and bottom floor jam packed with shops.
Later in the day I met my friend, Mary Kelly Rayel, and I took on the job of shopping assistant and bag holder. Then in the evening I treated her to dinner; what can I say, I know how to treat my girl clowns!

Our show in Pottstown was our first relaxed, easy show of the tour. The theater was fairly simple to load in and out of, and the show went off without a hitch.

Here's hoping the coming towns are the same....and the audiences aren't such cheapskates when it comes to face painting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are posting more often. Always enjoy what you have to say.
Bob Kitto