Monday, January 2, 2012

Hot Off The Presses

Hey everyone,

Here is that article I promised you. It appeared on the front page of the local paper, and I think the author did a very nice job of keeping all the facts straight. It basically sums up the past 10 years of my career in a nut shell:

http://colletontoday.com/news/copeland-has-a-smile-for-every-working-hour/article_caee538a-3334-11e1-b287-0019bb2963f4.html

You more perceptive readers may have noticed that in the article I said that I have two ducks. That is not a typo. Ralph, my female duck, went missing right before Christmas.
Ryan said that he went to put up the ducks for the evening, and Ralph was gone without a trace. The interesting thing is the cages were not disturbed at all, so we have no idea what happened to her.

The news made me very sad; I am going to miss my little girl...


…but I won't miss my stupid bleached hair! Yeesh!
(thank you to Kerri McMullen for that wonderful photograph)

Coming soon (now that I have the pictures I needed) an update about my exciting vacation in New York City!

8 comments:

Bob K said...

Very nice article.
Bob Kitto

Tejano said...

That is two ducks that have been purloined or gone missing. If I was you I would get duck insurance. :)

Anonymous said...

Can anyone say aflac?

Matthew said...

If you're visiting NYC during March 19 be sure to check out the New York Downtown Clown Revue (www.newyorkdowntownclown.com). It's AWESOME!

Tejano said...

Will KM be starting off their season in Brownsville again this year? I noticed the circus (VARGAS?), the one that was here last year, is back. They are setting up, trailers are coming in, been here about a week or so. Remember the photo of the silver elephant that I sent you a while back? The elephant has company now, a horse, same design.
Look forward to seeing KM again if you come in February.

Steve Copeland said...

We indeed are opening in Brownsville on Feb 9th.

Tejano said...

Great to hear! Look forward to seeing you guys there.

Kerri B. McMullen said...

I like the all brown hair now. The article was great clown:) and by the way...AFLAC!