Friday, February 17, 2012

Blah Blah Blah

Thursday February 16: Weslaco, TX-6:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.

It rained during the night, but by the time I was up and about, it had quit.

After going to get my morning coffee, I had Radar help me hook my truck up to my trailer. I had to do a little weaving among some trees to get my vehicle back on the lot, but it wasn't too difficult.

My friend, Ramon, came by and took me out for a fajita lunch. We caught up as well since I haven't seen him since we played the Valley last year.

We did good business today; I guess word of mouth helped us.

It started to rain steadily during tear down; it made me happy that I decided to hook up my truck in the morning instead of waiting 'til the tent was down like I had originally planned.

UNIVISION update:

Friends in the Valley, watch KNVO UNIVISION (out of McAllen) tomorrow (Saturday the 18th) at 5:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. to catch a segment featuring me, Ryan, and Delena Fusco. It is the same segment airing both times.
On Monday the 20th, watch at 5 a.m. to see a different segment air. And if anyone could record those for us, it would be greatly appreciated!

No comments: