Thursday, February 23, 2012

Clowns At Work

Wednesday, February 22: Elsa, TX-6:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.

This morning I went to the laundromat and grocery store; I love when things are conveniently within walking distance of the lot!

It was incredibly humid today.

We did average business for the first show, and the second show had the best turnout of the two day stand.

Inspired by Barry Lubin, I decided to go out at Intermission during the first show to connect with the public and create some memories and circus magic.
Instead some jerk kids started a peanut fight with me! I need a water gun....

After the shows we made a night jump to McAllen. I had to wait for awhile because the Elsa lot was tight and I was blocked in by vehicles.
When I finally had room to move, I still had a rough time because I was parked so close to a telephone pole.
I had to do some fancy maneuvering to avoid smashing up my rig.

Once I got on the road it was smooth sailing to the McAllen lot.

In closing, here is a photo of us from Brownsville performing the tiger arena strike:


This photo was posted on the Kelly Miller Facebook page.
Do you "like" Kelly Miller on Facebook? If not, what are you waiting for!?
While you are there, be sure to like "Steve & Ryan" as well!



NOW!

No comments: