Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Dips

Tuesday, February 28: Roma, TX-6:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
Miles: 52
Lot: Riverview Family Center

Today was a low key day. Ryan painted the knife throwing board to jazz it up a bit.


I stayed indoors all day. First I washed my wig. It was the first time I had washed it since I got it in 2009, and it was amazing how much fuller it became afterwards.


Next I began the tedious and arduous task of organizing my receipts and itemizing my deductions for my 2011 taxes.


Oh joy of laughter! I didn't even put a dent in the receipts, but Rome wasn't built in a day!

I remember the lot in Roma being a real dust bowl, but since last year the ground has become a lot greener.
Unfortunately the ring was riddled with dips and pot holes (there were two more dips in the ring when we were working); Ryan and I made sure to take it easy in the gags lest we broke an ankle.

We did good business for the first show, and there was an average turnout for the second show.

Ryan and I are not very happy with what we are doing for the tiger arena strike. We don't have a good ending for it, and it is subpar to the rest of our material in the show.
We can't have that!
We are going to rewrite it and implement the changes very soon.

After the shows there was a big BBQ at the Fusco's trailer for Delena's 22nd birthday. I believe almost everyone from the show was in attendance, and the food was delicious.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should post the video of the ending so we can decide if it is good or not :).

I think this is the first time there has been a picture of you not smiling or making a goofy face.