Sunday, February 19, 2012

Slim Pickens

Saturday, February 18: Palmview, TX-3:00 p.m., 6:00 p.m., and 8:30 p.m.

Today was a beautiful day. The sun was out, it was warm, but there was a good breeze to keep it from being too hot.

We had a small crowd for the first show, but there was good business for the second show. The third show had the biggest audience of the day.
The nice weather made the three show day not very difficult at all. A guy could get used to that!
(Nice weather, not three shows!)

Here's a photo Tatiana took of me and Ryan pre skeleton chase:


And here's a news story that was filmed in 2010 when we played Hugo. It just went online a couple of months ago. I don't believe I have shared it here yet:


And another reminder, if you live in the Rio Grande Valley, check us out on KNVO UNIVISION tomorrow (Monday the 20th) at 5 a.m.
If you don't feel like getting up that early to watch us, I don't blame you. Even I wouldn't wake up at 5 a.m. to watch us!

No comments: