Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Where's My Candy?!

Tuesday, February 14: San Benito, TX-6:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
Miles: 25
Lot: fairgrounds

Once I got to the fairgrounds in San Benito, I tried to get my truck off the lot so I could go do laundry.
Unfortunately the ground was still soft from all the rain last week, and I backed up right into an extremely mushy patch.
I tried to move forward again, but my back tire was buried in a rut.


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Luckily Jacob was nice enough to pull me out of the mud with the Bobcat. With my tail between my legs, I parked my truck back in front of my trailer and pouted.

It turns out that if I had waited a few hours, I could have backed up alongside my trailer on the other side where it was a lot drier, especially after the sun had been out all morning.

Fridman replaced my trailer's water pump, which was a great relief. I now have better pressure in my sinks and shower, and it doesn't sound like my trailer is going to blow up every time I run my water.

I watched the movie, "District 9", today; I enjoyed it a lot. If you are a fan of sci-fi, action, gore, and South Africans, definitely check it out.

We did decent business for the shows. Due to the humidity and low energy from the audience, the performances were a bit tough to get through.



No comments: