Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Butts In The Seats

Tuesday, March 20: Floresville, TX-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Miles: 30
Lot: Event Center Grounds

There was a terrible storm during the night that woke me up several times. The rain was pounding down, the lightning was flashing constantly, and the thunder shook my whole house.
Needless to say, I didn't sleep worth a darn.

I woke up about thirty minutes early (luckily it had stopped storming by then), so I could go in Walmart and buy The Muppets on DVD.


I was one of the first people to get to the lot; we had to wait awhile to park because Alex and Tavo were re-laying out the lot.

I got to do laundry today, and I also ran to TSC, which was right next door. Later in the day Ryan and I made a Wal Mart run, since I inevitably forgot some things I needed when I went shopping last night, and then we had some delicious BBQ for lunch.

We did good business for the first show and there were even more people at the second show. I think everyone was surprised at the good turnout for a lot and license date, which (I believe) was booked somewhat recently. Go us!

I must say, it was nice to see faces in the seats and to hear loud laughter again after a rough week of attendance.

1 comment:

No Thyme to Lose said...

Hope to catch Kelly Miller in Frisco!