Saturday, March 3, 2012

Fire It Up!

Friday, March 2: Laredo, TX-6:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.

It was very difficult to find a laundromat this morning. My phone located several, but none of the businesses would answer when I called to verify that they were open.

Luckily Radar had spotted one while making a run to TSC, so I went and washed a big load of dirty clothes.
While I was waiting I walked over to TSC and looked at the baby ducks!


They were so cute; I was extremely tempted to buy one, but I simply don't have the space for more than one duck this year.

I was tipped off to a good Mexican restaurant chain in town called, Danny's, so I decided to try them out for lunch.
The parking lot for the restaurant was packed, so I chanced parking by a nearby laundromat.
The entire meal I was worrying about my truck receiving a ticket or being towed, but luckily the service was swift (and the food delicious), and my truck was exactly how I had left it.

We did average business for the first show, and we finally had a good sized crowd for the second performance.

After the shows there was a BBQ over at the Marathon trailer; I went by to hang out for awhile and eat.
Jeremiah and Lamont even treated us to a little show.

video

No comments: