Thursday, March 29, 2012

Guten Tag!

Wednesday, March 28: Muenster, TX-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Miles: 42
Lot: Baseball field

We were on another small lot today, so I was parked on the street next to the baseball field.

With a name like Muenster, I was expecting the town to have plenty of German food (or monsters with poor spelling). I was not disappointed, because there were several German restaurants within walking distance of the lot.
Ryan, Tatiana, Nico, and I had lunch at the closest one. It wasn't the best meal I've ever had, but I was happy to have German food for the first time in almost four years.

We did good business for both shows. I felt like a dunce because I screwed up the blow off of the hillbilly gag in the second performance. Oh well, I have plenty more opportunities to get it right before the tour is over!

In between shows Radar took some new photos for us. Here are a few of our favorites:




After a background change in Photoshop, they will be perfect!

Jeremiah and Gene bought some German sausage from the market next to the lot, so they hosted a BBQ after the shows.
I stopped by to provide Guinness and visit with the folks that attended.

4 comments:

Alex Zaprudsky said...

backgrounds change in photoshop, eh?

Lane Taburt said...

Absolutely fantastic costumes, guys. I can hardly wait to get you in front of my video camera again when you visit New England this summer. Best wishes

Lane Taburt said...

Absolutely fantastic costumes, guys (and so are the photos). I can hardly wait to get you in front of my video camera again when the show comes to New England this summer. Best wishes

The Old Timer said...

Radar did a super job with those pix. I hope you'll send along the Photo Shopped versions when they are finally ready.