Saturday, March 31, 2012

Lottery Loser

Friday, March 30: Kingston, OK-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Miles: 34
Lot: Pointe Vista

For some reason my air conditioner could not keep up today. It was cooler outside in the shade than it was in my house with the AC cranked.
The sun must have been beating down on my trailer; I finally just gave up and opened my windows.

We did good business for the first show, and the second show was full. They were a great audience too!

I had been hearing about the lottery all day long, and when I searched Google for lottery news, I saw why. The Mega Millions jackpot was 640 MILLION DOLLARS!

Right after the show I quickly showered and high tailed it up the road to the nearby gas station to buy a ticket, but unfortunately they didn't carry any.
I bought an ice cream bar instead. That's almost as good as 640 million dollars.......

2 comments:

Bob K said...

Better return on the ice cream than the lottert.
Bob Kitto

dclown4189 said...

lol poor steve! aprently 3 people won i know was from Baltimore..but they have to spilt it 3 ways...who seriously 3 ppl OF ANYONE guess the same numbers!? i deff lost other wise i would have bought kelly miller circus