Thursday, April 19, 2012

And In This Corner: The Mighty Eagle

Wednesday, April 18: New Madrid, MO-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Miles: 70
Lot: behind Dollar General

There was a pizza place across the street from the lot that I decided to try for lunch. After I paid for the buffet, I realized that there was nothing on it!
One woman was in the kitchen (and working the register), and as soon as she would put something out, the 5 customers in the restaurant would annihilate the food and then we would sit and wait until the next food item was ready.
Pizza Pro left much to be desired.....

The first crowd was alright today, but the second audience was fantastic; it was a lot of fun to perform for them.

At the end of the Angry Birds gag I got scalped by the giant bird that falls on us. I quickly rolled over onto my stomach so the audience wouldn't see my natural hair showing under my wig.
Fortunately the gag ends in a black out, so I was able to run off with great stealth, just like the ninja that I am.
This is how much damage the bird did:


Let that be a lesson to you. NEVER underestimate the Mighty Eagle!

I have not had power from my trailer batteries for a long time. For some reason they do not charge, so when I am unplugged from power I have neither lights nor water.

I asked Castro to use his charger on my batteries today, so tonight I had lights and water! It was so great being able to read in bed without an annoying book light!

No comments: