Friday, April 13, 2012

Bola Bash

Thursday, April 12: Ash Flat, AR-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Miles: 47
Lot: Next to Tri County Farm Store

I went to an auto parts store this morning to get supplies so Castro could change my oil, transmission fluid, and filters.

We had good crowds for the shows tonight. In the second finale I got a little too close to the bolas that Arwen was spinning, and one of the wooden balls smashed into my knuckle.
I yelped and jumped around in pain until I noticed a pretty woman sitting in front of me. I ran over to her and asked her to kiss my wound to make it better.

When I saw how quickly and happily she obliged, I took one of Mr. Fusco's drum sticks and bashed myself in the mouth before running over to her again.
Not an original bit, but it got a good laugh!

No comments: