Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Don't Stop Believin'

Monday, April 16: Ellington, MO-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.

This morning I walked into town to scout things out, and later Ryan and I went in again to run some errands.
I was happy we were set up in Ellington; last year we were 10 miles away in a little burg called Redford.
It was lacking in phone service and things to do. There was a lot of misery though!

We had to stop by a hardware store to replace some nuts and bolts that had gone missing from the hillbilly laundry box. Sister Dorothy had one piece of hardware that we needed, which saved us a little money.
We also stopped by the post office so I could send some money home. While we were there, we spotted a new Kelly Miller poster:


Before going back to the lot I stopped by a grocery store that was conveniently across the street from the tent.

We had great audiences tonight.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a good way to end my blog posts? Sometimes they seem to wrap up nicely on their own, and other times, like the last two nights, they end like the series finale of "The Sopranos".

Who has some ideas? I'm all ears!

8 comments:

Bob K said...

How about "That's All Folks" for today!

Bill Prickett said...

GOOD NIGHT AMERICA

Harry Kingston said...

Steve,
You are doing a great job why mess with it.
All us fans enjoy reading what ever you put down and at least you are doing lots more than the rest of the blogs.
Harry in Texas

Anonymous said...

Hi Steve. When Daddy (Dudley) was traveling on the show he would send me daily updates on his experiences. He finished every report by listing the cookhouse menu for the day, along with his humorous commentary. Rich and I were the only ones who got to enjoy his Fat Boy's Route Sheet and we looked forward to each installment.

Anonymous said...

And then I found 50 bucks!

Bruce the Clown said...

Billy Barton used to end all his columns in Circus Report with "see you down the road, luvs!"

Steve Copeland said...

Thanks everyone. I might use some of these just to shake up the format a bit!

Keith Karas said...

and...blackout.