Monday, April 16, 2012

Just End It Already!

Saturday, April 14: Mountain Home, AR-11:00 a.m., 2:00 p.m., and 5:30 p.m.

Radar's mom, step dad, and grandmother came to visit today, and they brought with them new seats for the tiger act. The seats look very sharp (Not in a dangerous, pointy way, but rather a cool, snazzy way!)

I was not looking forward to the first show due to the old adage, "Nothing is funny before...."(I'm not sure what the exact time is, but I'm sure it is WELL past eleven in the morning), but I was pleasantly surprised. We got laughs!

The second show was the one we had to struggle to get through; woof, what a dead audience! Luckily we ended on a good note; the third crowd was full of life.

I was draggin' butt by the end of the day, but I did get some good news: I'm getting an awesome tax return compliments of Uncle Sam!

After the shows Radar's family took us out for a delicious dinner; we also got to do a little shopping at Wal Mart.

Shablagoo!


Sunday, April 15: Ellington, MO-Travel Day
Miles: 155
Lot: The Lagoon

"The Lagoon" that we parked by turned out to be some kind of sewage treatment place. Between the big septic pond by our houses and the decomposing animal between me and Sara's trailers, the next two days promised to be an adventure of smells.

I took it easy today. Unless you want to read about me napping, reading, playing video games, and watching movies (which I suppose you already do on a regular basis), I will end the blog here.


On second thought, here.




No, I'll definitely end the blog here.












Or
here!


No comments: