Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Morrilton Oralton

Monday, April 9: Morrilton, AR-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.

I slept so great last night, and when I woke up I got to soak in an honest to goodness BATH TUB!
Sometimes I really do miss living in a house...

Sean, Erica, and I went to Starbucks and then they showed me some of the sights of their town, like a GI-NORMOUS Kroger that had just about any kind of food you would look for.
I even found some Matzo for Becky's birthday; she's been searching for some for the past few days.
So all you Hebrews and Shebrews take note: Arkansas is not an easy place to find Matzo!

We capped off our tour of Little Rock by having a delicious sushi lunch at Sean and Erica's weekly hangout, Kobe Japanese Grill.

We stopped by their house so I could pick up all the delicious goodies that Erica made for me, and then it was back to work. Booo!

Sean and Erica hung out in my trailer during the first show, and they watched the second performance.

The first crowd started out very quiet, but they had warmed up by the time the show ended. The second audience, on the other hand, was fantastic. I am so happy our friends got to see us getting laughs!

After the shows we had to move off the lot because of a chance of rain. A few of us parked at Wal Mart, while the rest of the show vehicles parked by a movie theater.

No comments: