Friday, April 6, 2012

Phenomenal. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo.

Thursday, April 5: Glenwood, AR-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Miles: 51
Lot: next to rest area

I got up thirty minutes before the call time so I could use the RV dump station on the lot in Mena.

The route slip for this morning's jump described the drive as hilly and curvy, but it really wasn't that bad.
I actually had a very calm, relaxing trip; I didn't see a single circus vehicle the entire time.

I got my generator to work again this morning. Apparently all it needed was a good drying out.

I went to a nice little laundromat in town to wash my unmentionables, and then I set off to find a Walmart that Google Maps told me was 9 miles away.
After driving for miles and miles on a hilly back road, I looked down at my phone to see that I had supposedly passed my destination.
I was very angry that a erroneous locale sent me on a 20 mile round trip wild goose chase.

The audiences tonight were great! Of special note was the second crowd, which was PHENOMENAL!
They laughed loud and often; it was a great reminder of why I am a clown.

No comments: