Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Sho Nuff!

Tuesday, April 10: Newport, AR-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Miles: 110
Lot: Behind Village Mall

As soon as I got to the lot this morning, a nice gentleman gave me some Easter cookies as free roll. He knew from reading the blog that the quickest way to win me over is something sweet!
He also brought a big wheel tricycle for Nico; Nico absolutely loves it!
(Sir, I forgot to ask for your permission so I could put your name on the blog. I definitely want to give you credit for the thoughtful gifts. Please leave me a comment if you are ok with me putting your name on here)

I crashed for a few hours in the morning. I didn't get much sleep last night.

We were set up behind a little "mall". There wasn't much to be seen there, but I did find some great, colorful laces for my clown shoes.

Sean and Erica came back to visit today. Part of the reason was to bring back my pillow that I left at their house, but they also wanted to hang out some more and catch another show.

The first audience was so dead; it was like pulling teeth for any of the acts to get a rise out of the crowd.
Luckily the second audience was much better, which in turn made our job much easier!

Ryan and I spent more time hanging out with Sean and Erica after the shows; it was a good time.
Fo sho!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I AM DELIGHTED THAT YOU LIKED THE COOKIES. YOU KNOW THE BIBLE SAYS "YOU HAVE NOT BECAUSE YOU ASK NOT" ,ADVERTISING WORKS! I HOPE NICO GETS MANY YEARS OF ENJOYMENT OUT OF THE TRICYCLE. "NICE GENTLEMAN" IS ONE OF THE KINDEST THINGS I HAVE BEEN CALLED. IT CERTAINLY BEATS "OLD FART"!MAY YOUR SEASON GO SMOOTHLY. SEE YOU DOWN THE ROAD. NICE GENTLEMAN