Thursday, April 5, 2012

Two Drips Make A Big Splash

Wednesday, April 4: Mena, AR-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.

This morning I tried to start up my generator. I was not successful.
It got soaked yesterday (imagine that), so when I would finally get it running, it would overload.

Since it was a beautiful sunny day, I opened it up and let it dry. I also put my wet shoes and rugs outside.
We were lucky that the lot wasn't bad; there was a little mud and water on the outskirts, but other than that it was fine.

We had two more great audiences this evening; I am loving the Arkansas crowds!

When we were running into the ring to do opening for the second show, I slipped and fell. I quickly jumped up and yelled, "I'm alright!", but I felt like such a jack ass. It's funny how I fall down so much in the show, but whenever I do it on accident I get so embarrassed!
On the way out of the ring I stopped in front of the spot where I slipped and really took my time going over it; that got a big laugh from the folks sitting near me.

And now, as promised, here is the video of us performing in the flooded bigtop Tuesday night. Ryan says he wishes that he had paid more attention in school.




3 comments:

Don said...

Hilarious. Love the video.

Keep it in the show.

All the best,

Don Covington

Anonymous said...

Is it suppose to be dips or drips?

Bad joke on my part butt it was worth a shot.

I hope you don't have to flood the ring from now on since it was such a hit.

Anyway have a good Easter.

Anonymous said...

Is it suppose to be dips or drips?

Bad joke on my part butt it was worth a shot.

I hope you don't have to flood the ring from now on since it was such a hit.

Anyway have a good Easter.