Saturday, April 14, 2012

What's A Matzo You?

Friday, April 13: Mountain Home, AR-5:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.
Miles: 54
Lot: Rodeo grounds

This morning when I woke up, I felt horrible. My head was killing me, and so was my finger that got hit by a wooden bola yesterday.
Once I got to the lot though, I took some Ibuprofen and felt much better.

Becky had me over to her trailer for fried matzo and coffee a little later in the morning; that made me feel better too!

I borrowed our gag books from Ryan and spent some time this afternoon going through them to see if any old ideas jumped out at me. I wrote down a short list of the ones that seemed to hold the most comedic potential.

The audiences tonight were alright; they weren't nearly as enthusiastic as I remember them from years past.

After the shows there was a birthday party for Armando's son, Luciano. I went by for awhile to eat and socialize, but I called it an early night due to our Saturday show schedule.


No comments: