Friday, June 29, 2012

Back To Work

Thursday, June 28: Berkley, MA-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.

Today Ryan and I worked on a new song to play in the show. Since we took the cornets out of opening, we're thinking about doing a short musical bit to start off the second half.

Bob Lessard and his friends, Bob and Bill, were at the first show. They made very comfortable chairs for the opening of the show.


The South Shore Circus Band held their annual pre show concert in the tent before the second performance. I totally spaced out about it and missed the whole thing; I was pretty bummed.
Seeing our friend, Rick Cobbin, in the crowd made me feel better. Rick was a Ringling clown back in the 70s, and we always look forward to visiting with him when we get to Massachusetts. 

After the show I went out to eat with Radar and his girlfriend, Elisa. I haven't really seen her since we got into this area, so it was nice to be able to spend a little time with them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to practice Jožin z bažin. I am still working on my glass pane technique to send to you to see if I qualify for job. If I don't qualify, I could always go for the guy with the beard and floods for pants since I dance just as good if not better than him.