Wednesday, June 13, 2012

F & B To DD

Tuesday, June 12: Clayton, NJ-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Miles: 23
Lot: High school

When we got to the lot this morning, Armando enlisted me to run a Fly 'n Buy operation at the local Dunkin Donuts. I picked up donuts and coffee for him, his crew, and the Fuscos, and he bought my breakfast as well. It's always a good morning when it starts with a little DD!

Ryan was finally able to fix the slingshot this morning. I just wanted to say thank you to Daniel Burton and Doug Kruest, who both went out of their way to help me find surgical tubing when they read on the blog that I was in need.
It really makes me feel good to know that people are looking out for me.

Today was a rainy day; possibly the rainiest we have had all season. It wasn't a particularly hard downpour; it was just steady, all through the shows. Luckily the ground was solid!

The second audience was great; it is just too bad that I couldn't do a decent job in the surfboard gag to save my life!

No comments: