Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My A/C Blows

Monday, June 11: Bridgeton, NJ-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Miles: 30
Lot: Dutch Neck Village

Last night I fell asleep texting, so my phone battery died during the night. Luckily I woke up only a few minutes late, and I wasn't the last person to leave the lot.

After getting parked I left the lot in Bridgeton and drove all over town trying to find surgical tubing to fix the Angry Birds slingshot.
I finally found a Lowe's in the next town over that had some, so I made the thirty mile round trip and picked it up.

Back in Bridgeton I stopped to do laundry at a very expensive place; at least the equipment was good.

Finally I swung by the post office to pick up a package that Natalie sent to us from Culpepper Merriweather. The lady working behind the counter looked at me like I had three heads when I tried to explain the principal of general delivery to her, but sure enough, when she actually went back and looked, the package was there.

Natalie sent "Future Clown" shirts to me, Ryan, and Nico, and a "Future Trapeze Artist" shirt to Tatiana. Here are me and Ryan making our shirts look good!

                                         

Fridman came by today to take a look at my air conditioning. Sometimes it works fine, and sometimes it feels like it is blowing hot air into my trailer.
Fridman diagnosed my problem quickly; my air filter had deteriorated completely, and there was so much dust in my system that a few more days of that kind of blockage would probably have destroyed my unit.
I seem to always be narrowly avoiding disaster, don't I?

Fridman gave everything a good cleaning, and now my air conditioner works like a charm! Good thing too, as it was another hot day. Luckily the sky clouded over right before the first show, and there was a strong breeze blowing. Unfortunately it was blowing right into the back door!

We had good audiences today, which helped us forget about the slope in the ring that made sure footing a near impossibility.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is it just me or does Ryan have some major pecs or man boobs going on?