Sunday, June 24, 2012

Rest In Peace

Saturday, June 23: Mine Hill, NJ-2:00 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.
Miles: 83
Lot: Fireman's Field-Rt. 46

This morning Armando's mother, Lucy Loyal, passed away. Everyone was saddened by the news; Lucy will be greatly missed by the circus community.

Ernest Albrecht, the man behind Spectacle Magazine, came to see the second show. I spoke with him beforehand, but I missed seeing him after the performance.

I had a big evening planned. I drove about five miles away to the town of Rockaway to have dinner, and then I went to a HUGE movie theater to see the film, "Brave".
Even though I was initially turned off by the ticket price ($11.50! And not even for 3D!), I enjoyed the movie and laughed often.

On the way back home I got lost amid the construction and detours; luckily I had my handy dandy Google Maps program to get me where I needed to go.


No comments: