Monday, June 18, 2012

Sweet Gift

Sunday, June 17: Bedminster, NJ-2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.
Miles: 32
Lot: River Road Park

I gave Ryan a great gift for Father's Day: a trip to Cold Stone! Ice cream, the gift that keeps on....giving?

The generator was on and off during the first half of the first show. John Moss brought over his generator so the performance could have music; there were no lights, but at least it was a day time show.
I was just happy the show plugged along; everything was running smoothly again before Intermission.

Ryan and I were both wiped out from the two day stand in Carteret; giving it our all for the shows was difficult.

Doug, a new friend I met Thursday night, came back to visit today. We hung out during the first show, and then he watched the second performance.

After work Doug was nice enough to treat me to sushi for dinner, and then I stopped by the grocery store to pick up a few essentials. 


No comments: