Thursday, June 7, 2012

"There Goes Mr. Skin Flint"

Wednesday, June 6: Maugansville, MD-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Miles: 71
Lot: Hagerstown Airport

It was a mess trying to get off the Olney lot this morning. Most of us were parked in such a way where several vehicles couldn't leave until one rig got out of the way.

Today in Maugansville we were very close to Hagerstown, MD, which we played on the Bill Hall Christmas tour.
I took advantage of nearby civilization and had breakfast at Panera Bread.

I spent most of the day organizing files and writing; nothing too exciting.

There was a wild and crazy family in the second row at the first performance; I thought the audience would match their enthusiasm, but it was not to be so.
We had a lot of kids laughing at us in the second audience, so that made things better.

Radar and I went to dinner at T.G.I.Friday's, and without even realizing it until too late, I spent $30 on dinner. Yeesh!
I was so angry at myself. If you wonder why, you'll have to understand that Ryan thought this song should have been written about me:

No comments: