Sunday, June 3, 2012

Wess Virginney

Saturday, June 2: Petersburg, WV-2:00 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.
Miles: 61
Lot: school grounds

Since I got 16 miles of the jump out of the way last night when I drove to Walmart, I got to sleep in this morning: a whopping sixteen whole minutes!

On the route slip there was a warning about a 9% grade on a hill outside of Keyser (the town where I spent the night); all night I was worrying about it, and when I finally tackled the downgrade, it was a piece of cake.
I hate when I get myself all worked up over nothing.

The weather was a lot cooler today, which was nice since we had afternoon shows. Both audiences were good too.

I had a relaxing evening off; it was perfect for watching a movie.

3 comments:

Matthew said...

Hi Steve,
Where are you guys going to be next Saturday, June 9 and what are show times?
Thanks!

Matthew said...

Hi Steve,
Where are you guys going to be next Saturday, June 9 and what are the show times?
Thanks

Steve Copeland said...

Hi Matthew,

We'll be in Havre De Grace, MD with shows at 2 and 5:30 p.m.

Steve