Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Yawn

Monday, June 18: Oxford, NJ-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Miles: 32
Lot: Oxford Textile Field

This morning's drive was fairly hilly; I was surprised to see that kind of terrain in New Jersey. I suppose it is because we are close to Pennsylvania.

I went to the post office today to send money home. The fact that that was the highlight of my day should tell you how exciting the rest of it was!

The audiences tonight were pretty quiet, of course I have a pretty high standard in my mind after the excellent crowds in Carteret.

I had a total brain fart in the second hillbilly gag. We were doing the slap fight and my brain just shut down for a few moments, causing me to miss a bit. Luckily I was able to pick right up from where I left off and the gag went on.
I need to lay off those poppies!

Sorry that today's blog was so lame. Here are some awesome photos of the show taken by Rick Purdue to make up for my boring day:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/partridgeroad/sets/72157629679863542/

2 comments:

Tejano said...

Steve,
Ask your friend what type of camera and lens he shot those pictures with. Those are great shots.

Bruce the Clown said...

Fun photos! Almost like being there . . .