Saturday, June 9, 2012

You Pulled A "Steve-O"!

Friday, June 8: New Freedom, PA-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Miles: 47
Lot: Marge Goodfellow Park

I took Ryan to Walmart this afternoon so he could pick up ink to print out our gag writing lecture. While we were there I picked up a few groceries as well.

When we got back to the lot we practiced music a bit. We're learning to play a Hungarian song on trumpet and accordion; we were taught the song when we were on Ringling.

The first show had a fantastic audience. Ryan and I were cracking up in the surfboard gag because even though I play a stick in the mud, strict lifeguard, the crowd took my side.
Ryan and I just imagined everyone in the seats thinking to themselves, "That lifeguard keeps telling that guy, "No surfing', but he won't listen! That surfer should follow the rules!"

....ok, I guess you had to be there.

During the shows Ryan printed out all the pages for the gag writing lecture we are going to give to our CFA tent in Havre De Grace, and he gave them to me to organize.
I went through the whole process of compiling the pages into ten sets, only to realize that I had placed all the pages face down, which put them in the wrong order.
There's nothing like pulling a "Steve-O" and giving yourself more work to do!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

By any chance were you practicing Jožin z bažin? :) Such a great video, makes me laugh everytime.

Steve Copeland said...

That's a great idea!

Anonymous said...

Are you having auditions for Jožin z bažin? I would like to be the guy with the pane of glass. Keep up the good work and the article was a bunch a crap.

Steve Copeland said...

I'd have to see your qualifications....