Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Fulfillment

Tuesday, August 14: Plymouth, MI-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Miles: 12
Lot: Central Middle School

My friends from Detroit, Elizabeth and Emily, came to take me to lunch this afternoon. After our meal we walked around downtown Plymouth; it is a great town with lots of cool little stores and eateries.

The audiences tonight were great. After the first show I went out to get my friends so I could visit with them in my trailer.
A few people stopped me to say hello and to take pictures. One family came over with a baby and a little boy, who was maybe 4 years old. The parents told me that the little boy saw us two years ago and has since become a huge fan of the circus and clowns. Every night he watches me and Ryan on Youtube.

Inspiring the next generation...THAT is why I do what I do! Peace, I'm out.

No comments: