Monday, August 27, 2012

Slap It On!

Sunday, August 26: Lakeville, IN-2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.
Miles: 36
Lot: Wilson Property

Circus fan, David Reddy, Circus Hall of Fame ringmaster, John Fugate, and the younger son of Emmett Kelly, Pat Kelly, were all at the first show today.
I went out to visit at Intermission. We saw David at the Amish restaurant last night, but I haven't seen John and Pat since we played Peru, IN earlier in the season.

It was tough to get motivated today. I was so tired of my daily routine that I put my make up on as fast as I could just to shake things up a bit.
(Coincidentally, it looked something like this:

)

It started to rain between shows, and it continued for the rest of the evening. That didn't stop me, Radar, and Elisa from going out and having a nice night on the town in South Bend, though.



1 comment:

Bruce the Clown said...

That absolutely could not have been as easy to make as it was fun to watch! Nice work!