Monday, September 3, 2012

"Let's-a Go!"

Sunday, September 2: Schererville, IN-2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.

It was very nice to sleep in this morning. After we finally woke up, I went grocery shopping.
I had a bottle of wine in my cart, but when I went to check out, the lady behind the counter told me that I couldn't purchase alcohol on Sunday per state law.
I did a little research about it and found out that among some of Indiana's other interesting laws, you can't a) eat watermelon in a park or b) teach a monkey to smoke a cigarette.
Yeah, Indiana!

Albert, the Kelly Miller billposter, was visiting today, and he brought a clown doll for Nico. Ryan told me that when Nico was eating dinner, he was spoon feeding the doll, which he had sitting next to him.

The sun came out today, which helped dry up some of the soft ground. Unfortunately it didn't help alleviate the humidity.
I didn't expect the audiences to be too lively. Every time I looked out I saw people sitting and fanning themselves with their programs.

After the shows I joined Radar and his family for dinner. Sadly our curse (whenever I go out to eat with them, we have terrible service) held true this time.

No comments: