Monday, September 17, 2012

Sweet Tooth

Sunday, September 16: Vernon Hills, IL-2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.

I slept like a log from the minute I closed my eyes until my alarm went off this morning. Apparently I was worn out from all the dancing I did at the party last night.

I went over to visit with Dave and Sherri, our advance clowns, but Dave was out doing laundry. I talked to Sherri for awhile and played with their two dogs.

Gary Podolsky, a 1985 graduate of Ringling's Clown College, came by to visit today with his wife, who makes some of the best goodies I've ever eaten!
She brought her world famous (famous to my world anyway) strawberry, cherry, and chocolate chip jam bars, as well as delicious brownies packed with just a little bit of Heaven.
I reluctantly split my bounty with Ryan.

Gary and his wife watched the first show, along with Sandy Weber, who is on the board of directors for the International Clown Hall of Fame.
I visited with them at Intermission as well as after the show, when I actually had a chance to talk with them without being mobbed by my adoring fans.

Our friends Jeannie and Suzanne watched the second performance, and then Jeannie was nice enough to pick up the tab when they took me, Radar, and Elisa out to dinner after the shows.

In closing, check out these pictures from when Kelly Miller played Attleboro, MA earlier this year:

http://www.thesunchronicle.com/gallery/attleboro/the-kelly-miller-circus/collection_c8b7247a-c25e-11e1-8051-0019bb2963f4.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No pictures of the tiger act? It is fabulous!!

Anonymous said...

Steve~
As always a good time!
Thanks for everything!
Sandy