Monday, September 10, 2012

Woof Woof!

Sunday, September 9: Harvard, IL-2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.
Miles: 28
Lot: Milky Way Park

This morning I ran some errands: I did laundry, picked up a few groceries that I forgot to get yesterday, and I put fuel in my truck.

Between shows Ryan, Nico, and I broke open the piƱata that Nathan and Michelle brought me in Bloomingdale.
I was afraid that it would be filled with bees or chocolate pudding (JeffSchott), but it had candy, rubber duckies, and a ball!
We used the ball and the bat that they provided to teach Nico how to play baseball. It was a lot of fun!

While we were goofing around with the bat and ball, a gentleman named Mark came over to say that he reads the blog and that he really enjoyed the first show.

Ryan and I had a lot of fun in the second show. Our friends Jeannie and Suzanne brought a lot of energy to the crowd, and there was a lady with a cat doll that had me and Ryan cracking up every time we were in the ring. She kept yelling things at us and waving the cat doll around; it was hilarious!

I ran out to say "hi" to my friends after the show, and then I rushed to get out of town. We jumped to the next town, Round Lake Beach, to avoid rush hour traffic.
It's probably a good thing we did, because the 35 mile drive took us quite awhile even at night.

Ryan and I were going to catch a late showing of the Will Ferrel movie, "The Campaign", but the theater's website lied to me, and there was no 10:30 p.m. film. Liar, liar, pants on fire!
I settled for dinner and relaxing at home watching the series, "Wilfred".

No comments: