Friday, September 28, 2012

You Outta Be In Pictures!

Thursday, September 27: Chicago, IL-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Miles: 45
Lot: Warren Park

This morning I walked to a Starbucks about a mile away from the lot. On the way I passed through a sketchy neighborhood. Some guy who was high on more than life was stumbling around in front of me.
All of a sudden he stopped in the middle of the small sidewalk, and from behind it appeared that he was about to urinate.
I had to squeeze by him, and for that brief second I was afraid he was going to wash my shoes for me, or stick a shank in my side.
As soon as I passed by he came out of his stupor and resumed his morning stumble.
Whew.

I heard that the police had to break up a fight in the preferred seating section during the first Intermission. Classy!
The second audience was fantastic; they must have channeled all of their fighting anger into laughter and applause!

Sam, Ryan's former partner, came to visit during the second show. Unfortunately we didn't have a ton of time to visit because we had to move to the next town after work.

Before I left the lot in Chicago, I visited with Tim Gault, who caught the second performance.
My visiting put me a bit behind schedule; the tent was down and almost packed away by the time I finally got rolling.

Luckily it was an easy 10 mile jump to Wilmette, the next town. After getting parked, Ryan and I unwound for the evening and watched an episode of Family Guy. It was Halloween themed, so I guess it loosely fits into our "Scare-athon"....

Important Announcement!

The Steve & Ryan 8x10s are here! We received them in the mail today along with our new business cards, both of which were designed by Alex Zaprudsky.


If you would like to order an autographed 8x10, please e-mail me at stclown@lowcountry.com. (you can also use the e-mail on our website at www.steveandryan.com)


3 comments:

Matthew said...

How much are you selling the 8x10s for?

Steve Copeland said...

They are $5, plus $3 for shipping and handling.
E-mail me at stclown@lowcountry.com if you're interested.

Steve

cwdancinfool said...

I like the backward E in Steve and backward YAN in Ryan!