Thursday, October 18, 2012

AuxVase Or AuxVasse? Depends On The Price! (Dedicated To Sherri Shepard)

Wednesday, October 17: Auxvasse, MO-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Miles: 90
Lot: Lions Club Grounds

This morning Ryan and I kept occupied with business stuff: mostly figuring out scheduling for some of our winter activities.

Our advance clowns, Dave and Sherri Shepard, are finished with their work, so they came to tour with the show for a few days before they head home.
While I was visiting with them this afternoon they gave me my early birthday present, "Madagascar 3". I enjoyed watching it, and there were a few circus jokes that made me laugh out loud.

On the opposite end of the movie spectrum, Ryan and I watched the Italian horror film, "Suspiria", for our "Scare-athon".
It wasn't a bad movie, but the music was incredibly annoying, and they kept playing the same three songs over and over throughout the movie. To make matters worse, the music and sound effects were much louder than the dialogue, so I was constantly adjusting my TV's volume.



Turn your speakers all the way up and try and listen to all 6 minutes of that song without wanting to jam a fork in your eye.

Today was a nasty, cold, rainy day. I didn't want to leave my trailer to do the shows, mostly because in addition to the dreary weather, I could feel a sore throat coming on.

On the plus side, I was very happy with the audiences tonight. Judging from the size of the town I wasn't expecting anyone to show up. Let's just say I was pleasantly surprised.

3 comments:

john said...

I'm a winter activity! Huzzah!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday

Steve Copeland said...

Thank you, anonymous well wisher!