Monday, October 22, 2012

No Chili For You!

Sunday, October 21: El Dorado Springs, MO-2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.
Miles: 90
Lot: beside Fugate Motors

I was feeling worn out today, both mentally and physically. I took a nap in the morning which made me feel a little better. Unfortunately I woke up with a splitting headache. At the start of the first show I took some medicine, because I was not looking forward to getting hit and falling down with my head throbbing non stop.

It was humid today. I'm surprised all our bodies aren't going into shock from the drastically changing temperatures. I am;however, happy that we haven't been freezing too much lately.

Local circus fan Mike Sealy was at both shows today. In between performances we visited with him for a bit, and he purchased two autographed Steve & Ryan 8x10s.
Don't forget that you too can purchase a photo! E-mail me at stclown@lowcountry.com if you're interested.


Thanks for your support, Mike!

I was bored doing the shows today, and the audiences didn't really help my disposition. In the ring I tried to do as many stupid things as possible to get me out of my rut.

After the show I migrated next door to the grocery store; I was not surprised to see many other folks from the circus also doing some convenient shopping.
I spent the evening at home and played the video game that Johnny got me for my birthday.

Only three more show days!

1 comment:

Harry Kingston said...

Fans let me tell you these photos Steve has is a Technicolor beauty on thick stock and NOT a thin paper computer copy.
Get one or several from him as it would add to any circus photo collection.
This is the best $5 you will ever spend with todays prices.
Plus Steve and Ryan need some gas money for the winter.
So lets help them sell out on these photos.
I have mine and what a photo it is.
Harry in Texas