Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Stop Texting!

Tuesday, October 23: Pryor, OK-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Miles: 90
Lot: fairgrounds

Today's lot was the nicest one we've been on since we left the Chicago area. It was flat, level, and the grass was short.

All evening I was busy making preparations for our big jump to Ardmore tomorrow. Mainly I was concerned with making sure my trailer tires were all full of air. Two of them seem to have a slow leak; that's just one of the many projects revolving around my house that I plan to tackle this winter.

The audiences tonight were great. Their energy was a nice change from the past several towns; they gave me and Ryan a much needed boost.

There was a girl texting front and center during the skeleton chase. I scared the heck out of her when I came close to hitting her with the shovel. I figured that would have taught her a lesson, but when I saw her later in the show she was still texting.
Sigh.

No comments: