Sunday, February 24, 2013

"He Doesn't Sign The Coloring Books Does He? Who The Hell Is He?"- Man Talking About Pete, Who Sells The Books

Saturday, February 23: Palmview, TX-3:00 p.m., 6:00 p.m., and 8:30 p.m.

Today I went over to visit with Nico, who was playing clown. He even had a mustache like Ryan is wearing currently.



We had a couple of technical difficulties during the first show. One of the tires on the clown car had a little leak, and so did the spray gimmick we use for the mouth.
Danny and Christian tackled the tire problem and had it resolved by the second show. Ryan and I did a quick fix on our mouth problem until we can get some Plumber's Goop.

During the last Intermission of the evening a family came up to get a picture with us. I saw that the father was wearing a Carolina Gamecocks shirt.
Back in South Carolina the big college football rivalry is between the Gamecocks and the Clemson Tigers.
I am a Clemson fan through and through, so after explaining that to the father, I apologized that I didn't think I could take a picture with his family.

Of course I was kidding, and after taking the picture I explained to them how the Carolina mascot, The Gamecock, tackled me one time and almost broke my wrist.
Anyone interested in hearing that story?

Speaking of Intermission, here are a few pictures from Friday night in Palmview. First, pictures of us with Pat and Mabelle Davison, who is once again modeling her great Steve & Ryan fan t-shirt:



And finally, here's a picture taken by Julio Rosales of me performing my new coloring book selling technique, the Pity Method, which has become very popular on the show, especially with Mr. North.



3 comments:

EleFanOhio said...

You can't fool me. That isn't Ryan in those pictures. You're working with Mario's brother Luigi! ^^

john said...

Tell Ryan i really like the mustache... he pulls off the Charlie Cairoli look quite well!

Anonymous said...

I want to hear the mascot story.