Thursday, February 21, 2013

"I Didn't Know Clowns Knew How To Write In Cursive! I Thought They Were Stupid!" -Little Girl At Intermission

Wednesday, February 20: Progreso, TX-6:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.

The wind was ridiculous today! It was blowing directly into the back door, so it was a chore keeping the curtains in place during show time.
Besides that, my trailer was rocking from the gusts all day.

Ryan called me this afternoon to let me know that Nico was being released from the hospital. The doctor told Ryan and Tatiana to keep him in the house for the next 5 days and to keep administering the antibiotics he needs.

Ryan also warned me to keep washing and disinfecting my hands since a stomach bug is now making its way around the show.
Could we please catch a break?
Huh?!

During the first Intermission a gentleman came by and told me that he reads the blog every day. I'm sorry I didn't think to get your name, sir; it was nice to see you.

During the second Intermission, a man maybe a few years younger than me came up to take a picture with me. Before he left, he leaned over and said, "Hey, I just wanted to tell you, you're a lot funnier than the Vasquez clowns."

Nothing like having your ego fed to end the evening on a high note!

1 comment:

taz-39 said...

Awesome. I love your quotes as titles for you posts :)

Dude, EVERYONE here is sick with what we call 'the funk'...a cold-like thing that happens when the weather is dumb + the animals are housed in the arena. Yaaay.

Sounds like your shows are going well. Stay The Best :D