Sunday, February 10, 2013

"My Cousin Had Her Baby!" - Little Boy

Saturday, February 9: Brownsville, TX-3:00 p.m., 6:00 p.m., and 8:30 p.m.

This morning after I got out of the shower, I saw a line of ants on my floor. I quickly got dressed and found their point of origin, which I doused with ant poison.
Here in the Valley is where a few trailers (including mine) were badly infested by ants last year, so I was determined to nip the problem in the bud before it got any worse.
I went around outside my trailer and sprayed poison where anything had contact with the ground.

This morning it showered a bit on and off, but the sky was clear by the evening.

In the second carpenter gag the little car wouldn't turn off once I had parked it. I checked all the switches before I got out, and when I had a free minute in the act I futzed with it some more.
Still the car just sat there idling.
Finally Christian ran into the ring to solve the problem. The switch that kills the motor came loose during one of our bumpy drives, so Christian had to pull some wires to stop it.
He later told me that he got the heck shocked out of him when he pulled the wires. I thanked him for not letting out a bloodcurdling scream or flopping around on the ground getting electrocuted.
That kind of thing could really be distracting!

The music and sound effect levels were a little wonky today, but Mike told us we'd test them tomorrow morning.

While we were signing coloring books during the three Intermissions we had several children tell us that they were our biggest fans.
It's a good thing they didn't all come up at once. That would have been kinda awkward. We would have had to pit them against each other in a game of wits to see who indeed was the biggest fan.

Many thanks to Thalia from Brownsville for sending in this picture of us with her daughter, who wanted her face painted like us.


No comments: