Tuesday, February 19, 2013

One Thing After Another....

Monday, February 18: McAllen, TX-6:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.

Today I treated myself to sushi for lunch. My eyes were way bigger than my stomach, so I ended up taking half of my order home with me to eat for dinner.

I ran by the post office to send some money home, but I forgot that they were closed for President's Day.
I had more luck at the RV store a few miles from the lot. I picked up a few things for my trailer, and then I swung by H.E.B for groceries.

This morning Ryan went to the doctor to have his stitches removed. After the wound scabs over in a couple more days, Ryan will be able to shave and put make up on again.

Since the wound on my nose is making me look like I'm suffering from leprosy, Ryan helped me convert one of my old clown noses into a string nose.
Hopefully the wound will be able to heal now that glue won't be irritating it.

Ryan called me shortly before the first show to tell me that he and Tatiana were at the hospital with Nico.
Since last night Nico had been very sick and couldn't keep anything down.
We just cannot catch a break this season.

The Davison family came back to the first show, but unfortunately I didn't get much of a chance to talk to them.

Throughout the evening I kept checking with Ryan, Pete, or Delena for updates on Nico. The doctors were testing him for appendicitis, but thankfully that was not what he had.
By the time I went to bed at midnight it was still not clear what was making Nico sick.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope everyone is ok. Nico, Ryan and you. Sometimes these things seems to happen all at once and it can dampen your spirit, but hand in there as best you can. Prayers for little Nico. Take care everyone.

Keith "Bobalouie" Karas

Ellie said...

Sending prayers your way. I hope the morning has found Nico well and everything better for everyone!