Monday, February 18, 2013

"PAYASO! NARIZ ROJO!" (CLOWN! RED NOSE!) -Little Girl At Intermission (Yelled Angrily For Some Reason)

Sunday, February 17: McAllen, TX-3:00 p.m., 6:00 p.m., and 8:30 p.m.

I got my first full paycheck today (our first paycheck is always prorated since we start work late in the week). It felt wonderful to have money again!

My nose was looking pretty rough today. Yesterday I tried to be careful and not get glue on the wound when putting on my clown nose, but it was next to impossible since the raw spot is right in the middle of my nose.
Taking the glue off after the show really irritated the injury, so today I put some make up over it to keep people from barfing when they saw me.
Well, more than usual, anyway....

The wind was blowing like crazy today; despite that, the temperature was perfect. It wasn't too hot, and it wasn't as chilly as it was last night.

The standout show for me was the second one; the audience was fantastic!

After showering and taking my make up off this evening, my nose was still a gruesome sight, even though I was careful not to get too much glue on the wound.
Tomorrow I am going to make a string clown nose so I can let my real nose properly heal.

No comments: